Interscope Records releases the cast recording of the 2023 Broadway revival of Alfred Uhry and Jason Robert Brown's Parade March 23.
Parade (2023 Broadway Cast Recording), featuring Tony, Grammy, and Emmy winner Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond, is conducted by composer Brown. To celebrate the new recording, co-stars Platt and Diamond will perform "This Is Not Over Yet" on NBC's Today March 23.
Check out the complete track listing below. Order the recording by clicking here.
1. "Prologue: The Old Red Hills of Home" - Charlie Webb, Howard McGillin & Company
2. "The Dream of Atlanta" - Company
3. "How Can I Call This Home?" - Ben Platt & Company
4. "The Picture Show" - Jake Pedersen & Erin Rose Doyle
5. "Leo at Work / What Am I Waiting For?" - Ben Platt, Micaela Diamond & Company
6. "Interrogation Sequence" - Eddie Cooper
7. "Funeral Sequence: There is a Fountain / It Don’t Make Sense" - Jake Pedersen & Company
8. "Real Big News" - Jay Armstrong Johnson, Jackson Teeley, Florrie Bagel, William Michals, Beth Kirkpatrick & Company
9. "You Don’t Know This Man" - Micaela Diamond
10. "The Trial: Hammer of Justice" - Manoel Felciano & Company
11. "Twenty Miles from Marietta" - Paul Alexander Nolan
12. "The Factory Girls / Come Up to My Office" - Erin Rose Doyle, Sophia Manicone, Emily Rose DeMartino, Ashlyn Maddox & Ben Platt
13. "Minnie’s Testimony" - Manoel Felciano, Danielle Lee Greaves & Paul Alexander Nolan
14. "My Child Will Forgive Me" - Kelli Barrett
15. "That’s What He Said" - Alex Joseph Grayson & Company
16. "It’s Hard to Speak My Heart" - Ben Platt
17. "Closing Statement & Verdict" - Company
18. "Act Two Prelude" - Manoel Felciano & Company
19. "A Rumblin’ and a Rollin’" - Douglas Lyons, Courtnee Carter, Eddie Cooper & Danielle Lee Greaves
20. "Do It Alone" - Micaela Diamond
21. "Pretty Music" - Sean Allan Krill
22. "The Glory" - Howard McGillin & Paul Alexander Nolan
23. "This Is Not Over Yet" - Ben Platt & Micaela Diamond
24. "Blues: Feel the Rain Fall" - Alex Joseph Grayson & Company
25. "Where Will You Stand When the Flood Comes?" - Manoel Felciano, Paul Alexander Nolan & Company
26. "All the Wasted Time" - Ben Platt & Micaela Diamond
27. "Sh’ma" - Ben Platt
28. "Finale" - Micaela Diamond, Jake Pedersen & Company
Brown and Uhry's Parade is back on Broadway for its first revival at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre, with Tony winner Platt and Diamond leading the cast as Leo and Lucille Frank, respectively. The limited engagement will continue through August 6 with Michael Arden directing.
The production comes to Broadway following a 2022 run at New York City Center. Much of the cast from that production has continued to Broadway, including Platt and Diamond, along with Alex Joseph Grayson as Jim Conley, Sean Allan Krill as Governor Slaton, Paul Alexander Nolan as Hugh Dorsey, Jay Armstrong Johnson as Britt Craig, Courtnee Carter as Angela, Eddie Cooper as Newt Lee, Erin Rose Doyle as Mary Phagan, Manoel Felciano as Tom Watson, Danielle Lee Greaves as Minnie McKnight, Douglas Lyons as Riley, Florrie Bagel as Nurse, Max Chernin as Mr. Turner, Christopher Gurr as Luther Rosser/Mr. Peavy, Ashlyn Maddox as Monteen and Others, Sophia Manicone as Iola Stover, William Michals as Detective Starnes, and Jackson Teeley as Officer Ivey.
READ: How to Get Cheap Tickets to Broadway's Parade
Both Howard McGillin and Stacie Bono are also continuing with the company, but in new roles; McGillin has replaced John Dossett as Old Soldier/Judge Roan, and Stacie Bono replaces Jennifer Laura Thompson as Sally Slaton.
New to the company for the Broadway bow are Jake Pedersen as Frankie Epps, Kelli Barrett as Mrs. Phagan, Emily Rose DeMartino as Essie and others, Beth Kirkpatrick as Nina Formby, and Charlie Webb as Young Soldier. Rounding out the company as swings are Harry Bouvy, Tanner Callicutt, Bailee Endebrock, Caroline Fairweather, Prentiss E. Mouton, and Aurelia Williams, along with standby Ryan Vona. Read reviews for the Broadway production here.
Take a look at the production: