Tony-winning director Diane Paulus, who breathed new life into the musicals Hair and Porgy and Bess, shares what drew her to the musical adaptation of the indie film "Waitress." Thew new musical, which features a score by Sara Bareilles, is currently in previews at the American Repertory Theater.
The 1964 Broadway musical Funny Girl is to receive its first major revival in a new production, beginning performances at London's Menier Chocolate Factory Nov. 20. Michael Mayer is set to direct Sheridan Smith as Fanny Brice, the role famously originated by Barbra Streisand.
- See Betty Buckley, Rachel York and Howard McGillin Inhabit Bay Street's Grey Gardens!
- PBS Will Broadcast Show Boat, Act One, Billy Elliot Plus Chita Rivera and Kander and Ebb Concerts This Fall
- Watch the In the Heights Reunion (and Performance!) That Happened Before Hamilton (Video)
- The Verdict: Read Reviews Of Spamalot At The Hollywood Bowl
- Josh Gad Shares Photo from Set of Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Brenda Vaccaro Will Replace Valerie Harper in Nice Work
- The Darkly Comic Hamlet in Bed to Kick Off New Rattlestick Season
- Steamy Pics! Michael Cerveris, Matt Doyle, Morgan James, John Cariani Bare It All With The Skivvies
- Casting Announced for National Tour of 42nd Street
- More News »