The Tony-winning musical Spring Awakening, a soulful coming-of-age story by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik that sent shockwaves through Broadway in 2006, has booked Broadway's Brooks Atkinson Theatre.
Before Christopher Smith was songwriter of the new musical Amazing Grace, he was a police officer and a youth outreach and education director in Pennsylvania. It's taken him seven years (and a serious amount of self-teaching), but his show has made it to Broadway.
- We've Got the Footage! Audience Member Tries to Use Stage Outlet to Charge Phone at Hand to God
- Other Things You Shouldn't Try To Do in a Broadway Theatre
- Hand to God Turns Phone-Charging Incident Into an Ad Campaign
- Producer Explains Why He Is Reviving Spring Awakening
- See Brand New Shots of Shoshana Bean and Whitney Bashor in the Broadway-Bound Beaches!
- A Delicate Ship Will Sail Off-Broadway; Casting Announced
- Cue & A: On the Town's Megan Fairchild on Her Dance Idols, First Onstage Mishap and a Memorable Will Swenson Moment
- Exclusive! Jeff Calhoun, Christopher Gattelli and Stephen Flaherty to Lead Freddie G Experience Master Classes
- John Ellison Conlee Withdraws From The Wild Party at Encores!
- More News »