Her Story: "Mad Men" Star Elisabeth Moss on Bringing Wendy Wasserstein's Feminist Heroine Back to Broadway
Can women really "have it all"? Elisabeth Moss, who is starring in the first Broadway revival of Wendy Wasserstein's landmark play The Heidi Chronicles, thinks they can.
Disney's highly anticipated live-action film of "Beauty and the Beast" is slated to begin production later this year with Emma Watson as Belle. We asked our readers to name the actor they would pick to star as The Beast.
- Through "Hot Arguments" and Scornful Stars, The Gershwins Brought Lady, Be Good To The Stage
- Hey, Johnny! Theatrical Advice – I Auditioned and Was Rejected. How Do I Cope?
- Super Bowl Prep! Football Terms Explained for Theatre People
- ON THE RECORD: A Surprising Trip on Sting's Last Ship
- Tony Winner Idina Menzel Sings National Anthem at Super Bowl XLIX
- PLAYBILL VIDEO WEEK IN REVIEW: Kristin Chenoweth Sings "I Will Always Love You," Into the Woods, Mamma Mia!'s Winter Newbie Celebrates the Snow
- The Secrets to Broadway Bodies: How "Theatrical Ninjas" Stay Trim, Toned and Tight for 8 Shows a Week
- Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin at Their Glorious Best: Rediscovering the Original Evita Cast Recording
- THE WEEK AHEAD Jan. 31-Feb. 6: Idina Menzel Gets Patriotic and Larry David Takes His Broadway Bow
- More News »
- EXCLUSIVE: Kristin Chenoweth's "I Will Always Love You" Will Make You Cry
- EXCLUSIVE: An American in Paris Cast Takes in the City of Light
- EXCLUSIVE: The Cast of Roundabout's Into the Woods Performs "It Takes Two"
- EXCLUSIVE: Jessie and Abby Mueller Sing Scott Alan's "Always/Goodnight" at 54 Below
- More Video »