Glenn Close, John Lithgow and Martha Plimpton Strike A Delicate Balance on Broadway, Starting Tonight
The starry revival of A Delicate Balance, Edward Albee's Pulitzer Prize-winning family drama starring Glenn Close and John Lithgow, begins previews on Broadway Oct. 20.
With his debut as a playwright, the Tony Award and Grammy Award-winning star of Kinky Boots presents a new look at black life in Pittsburgh in the Primary Stages production of While I Yet Live. This inspiration came from playwright August Wilson.
- Vincent Kartheiser and Larry Pine are Billy & Ray, Opening Tonight at the Vineyard
- Kimber Lee's Brownsville Song (B-Side for Tray) Opens Off-Broadway Tonight
- Jaygee Macapugay Is Here Lies Love's New Imelda Marcos Starting Tonight
- Red Bull Reading of The Tempest, With Michael Cerveris, Angel Desai, Michael Urie and More, Presented Tonight
- PLAYBILL POLL: In What Role Would You Like to See Ariana Grande Return to Broadway?
- "The Art of The Possible": Broadway Directors Whose Work You Don't Want to Miss
- PHOTO CALL: A First Look at Josh Young, Erin Mackey, Chuck Cooper and Tom Hewitt in Broadway-Bound Musical Amazing Grace
- THE DVD SHELF: "The Normal Heart" Finally Comes to the Screen, Revisiting the "Wonder Years" and Some of Steven Spielberg's Best
- Phillipa Soo, Katrina Rose Dideriksen, Eric William Morris and Jeremy Morse Sing a Bloodsong of Love Tonight at 54 Below
- More News »
- Come Look at Side Show's Freakishly Cool Characters
- Look What I Found in My Bag! Off-Broadway Cast Digs Deep for Everyday (and Unusual!) Personal Items
- Wax On, Wax Off: Jason Danieley on Can-Can Costumes and Proper Mustache Grooming Techniques
- Beth Leavel, Betty Buckley and Christine Ebersole Pitch in for Clay Aiken's Congressional Campaign
- More Video »