Non-Union Touring Company Manager
TROIKA Entertainment is seeking experienced Touring Company Managers for upcoming and future productions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manager will directly report to the Producer and General Manager and will serve as the Producer’s representative while on tour.
· Implement and manage Producer policies and procedures across the company
· Facilitate relationships with local presenters, theatres and locally employed staff
· Represent Producer with onsite VIPs and special guests at the theatre
· Attend all performances and ensure availability to company members during all rehearsal and show hours
· Manage and oversee the responsibilities of the Assistant Company Manager while fostering their professional development
· Develop and manage effective working relationships with all company members to ensure smooth daily running of the production
· Liaise and foster good relations between management and employees to ensure a positive workplace environment, coordinating with HR partners and General Management on all human resources matters
· Supervise, prepare, and manage payroll, financial and other records
· Reconcile, process and review petty cash, checkbook and company credit card each week
· Log and monitor accident and incident reports and maintain workers compensation files
· Process workers’ compensation reports and coordinate claims with insurance vendor
· Assist in the management of budgets and operating procedures, including all road expenditures
· Audit engagement documents and finalize the settlement at each venue the tour plays
· Audit performance box office statements for accuracy
· Administer company and VIP house seat requests
· Liaise with publicity and marketing departments to ensure all requests are met and implemented
· Coordinate transportation and housing arrangements for the touring production
· Plan events and coordinate other special projects for the production
· Work collaboratively and willingly in a small team that is “all hands-on deck”
· Models and supports the mission and values of Troika Entertainment by demonstrating inclusive behavior and maintaining a safe and professional working environment
· Other duties as assigned by the Producers or General Manager
• Astute attention to detail
• Strong organizational, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate well with all levels of internal and external executives and partners
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once, and operate in line with proven systems
• Understanding of the various elements of the theatre process – production, technical, staging, creative and performance
• Must be able to solve problems as and when they may arise
• Positive attitude and the ability to remain effective under pressure while managing staff and motivating teams for best results
• Can-do attitude and willingness to roll-up-sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a broader team
• Experience working in a dynamic, high-energy environment with a demanding workload while maintaining a friendly demeanor at all times
• Prior experience in providing work direction, coaching others, management or related area preferred
· Ability to work calmly under pressure
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Previous experience in company management
· Touring experience preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and based on the size/scale of the production.
Salary Range: $1,400-2,000/week
All applicants should send an updated resume and cover lettter to [email protected] with "Company Manager" in the subject line.
About TROIKA Entertainment
TROIKA Entertainment is a theatrical production company producing touring musical theatre productions throughout North America and internationally. We are based in Rockville, MD. For more information, please visit our website at www.troika.com.
TROIKA Entertainment LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms our Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices
Aug 1, 2022 - Jun 22, 2022
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.