New York, NY
Hamilton is currently seeking touring Company Managers for immediate consideration.
The Company Manager is the Producers’ direct representative on the road, reports directly to the General Managers, and is responsible for the overall day-to-day administrative management of the production and company. Previous experience on a large-scale touring production is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The overall well-being of the company and maintenance of company morale
· Calculating and executing weekly payroll and reimbursements
· Calculating and remitting union benefits (health, pension, annuity, etc.) and royalties
· Approving expenditures, paying bills and reconciling the company credit card
· Ensuring all union rules and regulations are adhered to at all times
· Fostering positive relationships with each venue’s administration and presenter
· Working in tandem with the box office, lottery and ticketing departments on pricing, scheduling, programming, implementation, house seats and releases
· Auditing and reporting nightly box office statements and weekly financial settlements
· Compiling information for annual audits
· Organizing EduHam performances and events
· Planning company events
· Liaising with all departments and distributing any mass correspondence on behalf of the Producers or General Managers
· Booking and coordinating travel and housing for the company and creatives
· Valid US Driver’s License required
· Other duties as assigned by the General Managers or Producers
Please email a current resume in PDF format saved as LAST NAME, FIRST NAME to [email protected]. In the body of your email, please include a brief cover letter as well as your availability.
Minimums for this position are governed by the CBA between the Association of Theatrical Press Agents and Managers (ATPAM) and the Broadway League:
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every applicant. Please do not call the office regarding the status of your application.
Hamilton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive employment consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, or age.
Hamilton is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, their families, and members or our community against COVID-19. As such, the company requires all employees to maintain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
Baseline Theatrical is a full-service General Management firm specializing in commercial theatrical productions. Current and previous clients include Broadway: Hamilton, Sweeney Todd, freestyle love supreme, Pass Over, Derren Brown: Secret, The Cher Show, The Great Comet, The Last Ship. Off-Broadway: Audible Theatre at Minetta Lane, The Enigmatist. National Tours: freestyle love supreme, Hamilton (And Peggy, Angelica, Eliza, and Philip tours). For more information, visit https://baselinetheatrical.com/.
$2,462.49/week + vacation, per diem, health and welfare, and pension
Association of Theatrical Press Agents and Managers
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.