The Actor's Green Room
New York, NY 10276
***MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN WED-FRI 9/29-10/1 10AM-6PM EST***
Starts Monday, October 4th 2021
10AM - 6PM EST
Oxford Health Insurance through company (AGR covers the cost)
Position Overview: Manage the New York “office” of The Actor’s Green Room (AGR) including email and phone communication, keeping an organized calendar of ZOOM calls and events, answering customer questions and requests, and providing administrative support for the founder/owner. This position is completely remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Customer Service
○ Responsible for phone and email communications with customers
○ Act as a liaison between customers and founder
○ Make sure the company calendar is up to date with all zoom calls, meetings, etc.
○ Submit payroll through our 3rd party payroll system
○ Upload calls to our online learning platform Kajabi
○ Update Airtable with new client info
● Employee Management
○ Assisting the owner in hiring and training new staff members, as needed.
○ Overseeing all staff needs and communication
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Ability to use discretion and mediate between staff and owner; diplomatic.
● Critical and common sense thinking skills
● Customer service oriented
● Ability to multitask and prioritize duties and company needs
● Detail Oriented
● College degree preferred
● 1 to 2 years experience in an administrative workspace.
● Knowledge of Quickbooks and Square
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office or G-Suite
● Knowledge of SquareSpace
● Highly motivated; self-starter
● Ability to work independently without supervision
● Interest or experience in the Entertainment Industry a plus
October 4, 2021 -