Jazz Arts Group
Columbus, OH 43203
The Jazz Arts Group Marketing & Social Media Coordinator works collaboratively with the Director of Marketing & Communications and programming staff to support brand management, and social media content development, strategy, and implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
○ Create and execute actionable plans to both grow follower count, increase engagement, and promote offerings through social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
○ Ensure progress on all platforms by establishing a performance dashboard and using analytics tools
○ Monitor and update company website for maximum SEO performance
○ Track and align content across multiple sites and social channels
○ Create and distribute new and traditional media marketing assets, utilizing them in social media posts, eblasts, online events, postcards, etc.
○ Advance JAG promotion/branding through collaborations with community partners
○ Proactively contribute to ideas for projects and ways to improve ROI, operational efficiencies, and project outcomes
○ Experience with social community management for a brand
○ Working knowledge of or willingness to learn the following: Microsoft Office (including Excel formulas), WordPress, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Analytics, Adwords, SEO, SEM, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, iContact
○ Creative and efficient work style, capable of working both independently and collaboratively in a hybrid in-person and remote environment
○ Basic knowledge and experience with journalistic and marketing writing, and content/collateral development
○ Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
○ Strong attention to detail and demonstrated follow-through with administrative duties
○ Willingness to learn various other database and/or software programs
How to Apply:
○ Please submit the following items by email to: email@example.com.
1. Cover letter that describes: A) why you are interested in the position, and B) what experience you bring to this role.
3. Samples of relevant work that may include social media posts, eblasts, event graphics, artist biographies, press releases, etc.