Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
Beverly Hills, CA
Digital Marketing Manager
Deeply rooted in our local Beverly Hills community and influenced by cultural change, the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts, a public-private partnership with the City of Beverly Hills, strives to be a site for the convergence of relevant, dynamic performing arts, education and civic life, strengthening our local and global community is our role as a presenter, producer, educator and community resource. We approach our work with the pioneering creative spirit of Beverly Hills and greater Los Angeles, while also recognizing that we live in a multi-cultural every-changing world guided by our core values of Trust, Artistic Courage, Enlightenment, Cooperation, Communication, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and Accountability.
The campus itself is a breathtaking 70,000-square-foot facility celebrating the classic and the modern and has garnered six architectural awards. The restored building features the original 1933 Beverly Hills Post Office (on the National Register of Historic Places), which serves as the theater's dramatic yet welcoming lobby, and includes the contemporary 500-seat, state-of-the-art Bram Goldsmith Theater; the 150-seat Lovelace Studio Theater and an inviting open-air plaza for family, community and other performances.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Wallis is seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager who is ready to grow their career in the arts. This role is responsible for building and managing digital marketing campaigns designed to grow The Wallis’ patron base and engage the Beverly Hills and surrounding area communities. The ideal candidate has experience designing and executing strategic marketing plans, including social media plans, can analyze key metrics, and has a keen eye and skill to design compelling graphics. This role must also be able to communicate in the “voice” of The Wallis in advertisements and digital ad campaigns. If you have excellent social media marketing and digital marketing skills, including graphic design, and are a compelling visual and written communicator and you are very passionate about performing arts and the educational programs presented by The Wallis, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Design and execute an ongoing digital marketing strategic plan to optimize website and social media channels for SEO, as well as usability;
· Analyze key metrics that unite The Wallis’ website traffic and ticket sales;
· Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to illustrate online growth;
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns;
· Develop and execute a social media plan which results in expanded presence and growth;
· Generate reports on The Wallis’ digital marketing campaign’s performance;
· Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase ROI;
· Create compelling graphic designs for all digital and social media campaigns;
· Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies;
· Update web site content and be the primary point person for outside web programmers, designers and content creators in the development of project-specific digital initiatives;
· Maintain database updates;
· Oversee and execute drafting and deploying email and e-newsletter communications to patrons;
· Design presentation decks for senior leadership needs, as needed;
· Design digital and marketing assets, as needed,
· Edit video content for digital and traditional marketing campaigns;
· Institute strategic social media postings maintaining The Wallis’ institutional “voice”;
· Coordinate projects with vendors;
· Maintain and manage all production and institutional photo libraries;
· Assist in supporting opening night and press/marketing events.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
· 3 – 5 years’ experience with social media marketing, email marketing, lead generation, and SEO;
· Experience working in the live entertainment marketing sector or within a non-profit arts organization is preferred;
· Strong affinity for and knowledge of the performing arts is highly desirable;
· Strong knowledge of and experience with key digital and social media platforms;
· Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices;
· Strong digital analytical skills and knowledge;
· Ability to make recommendations and strategic plans for digital campaigns;
· Strong graphic design, video editing, communication, and organizational skills;
· Affinity for working in a teamwork environment in a shared space;
· Ability to take direction well and work under pressure in a faced-paced, energetic and creative work environment in ability to make key deadlines;
· Must be a self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently;
· Bachelor of Arts degree required;
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in working in entertainment marketing (preferably in live entertainment) or working within a non-profit and/or commercial theater is required;
· Experience in working with marketing/advertising agencies and vendors and the Tessitura Network or similar CRM system is preferred;
· Experience as a digital content creator and manager, including experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign), Sprout Social, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics is required.
This is a full-time position with 100% paid medical benefits, including dental, vision and life insurance ($25,000) for the employee, paid vacation, personal and sick days, 401k and paid parking. Complimentary tickets are occasionally available for performances and events at The Wallis.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume to [email protected] and include Digital Marketing Manager in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and encourages applicants of any age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or gender.
Jun 22, 2022
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.