Florida Studio Theatre
Sarasota, FL 34236
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for all areas of digital marketing including but not limited to: tracking success of digital campaigns via Google Analytics; creating and overseeing Google ad campaigns; social media; maintaining floridastudiotheatre.org, creating promotional eblasts; and creating promotional videos. Florida Studio Theatre is working towards becoming a more anti-racist and inclusive theatre. FST is thus committed to developing a work environment that is reflective of the diverse world that it serves. Applicants from all populations and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Consideration for employment will be given to all applicants without regard to race/ethnicity, gender identity/sexual orientation, age or ability.
a. Tracking success of digital campaigns using Google Analytics
1. Using such tools as URL builder, audience reports, and conversion tracking, measure and evaluate success of campaigns and ad placements.
b. Creates and oversees Google ad campaigns
1. Responsible for creating and evaluating Google Display and Adwords advertising and YouTube bumper ads
c. Manages all social media platforms
1. Develops social media plans and content, schedules posts, manages social media paid advertising, tracks analytics, and keeps up-to-date with ever-evolving industry best practices
2. Directly responsible for: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Hootsuite, LinkedIn
d. Maintains front end of floridastudiotheatre.org
e. Organizational sales-related eblasts
1. Responsible for creating, pulling lists for, deploying, and evaluating success for all sales related organizational eblasts
f. Creates promotional videos
1. Edits short promotional videos as well as TV commercials
2. Coordinates and films archival video shoots for all shows
g. Tracks Digital Audience Metrics
1. Regularly tracking and reporting out to Director of Marketing on digital analytics for floridastudiotheatre.org, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company eblasts, and Google Grant account
h. Maintains front end of floridastudiotheatre.org
1. Updates images, and keeps information up to date.
Experience in Digital Marketing; knowledge of Google Display and Adwords advertising, Proficiency in Google Analytics, Understanding of social media platforms and genuine interest and enthusiasm for new digital apps, platforms, and opportunities; Technical savvy; Experience in video recording and editing; Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop; Mind for numbers and interpreting analytics and key metrics; Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment. HTML knowledge a plus; experience with Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or similar email marketing platform a plus, understanding of SEO a plus.
Please fill out the form located here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/FloridaStudioTheatre1/FloridaStudioTheatreHiring
FST operates five stages, the 173 seat Keating Theatre, the 237 seat Gompertz Theatre, the 109 seat Goldstein Cabaret Theatre, the 110 seat John C. Court Cabaret Theatre and the 100 seat Bowne's Lab Theatre.
For more information, log onto our website at www.floridastudiotheatre.org.
May 3, 2021 -
up to $45,000/yr