National Artists Management Company (NAMCO)
New York, NY 10036
About the Company:
National Artists Management Company, Inc. is a live theatrical production company based in New York City with nearly 50 years of experience developing, financing, casting, managing, marketing, licensing and consulting for first class theatrical ventures on Broadway, the West End/London, US Touring venues, and internationally. Equal Employment Opportunity is a fundamental principle at our Company. We seek to hire staff that reflects the diversity of the city in which we live. All positions are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. All are encouraged to apply!
Company Management Assistant needed to work for a Broadway, Touring and West End Production Office. Candidate will work directly for the Company Manager and closely with the General Manager, Executive Producer and Management Staff. The ideal candidate will possess strong financial skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize while remaining calm, accurate and organized. The position is ideal for a person who is interested in learning about live theatrical productions, Company and General management.
Position provides all administrative assistance including, but not limited to:
· maintaining schedules, editing and proofreading of financial and legal documents
· comprehensive filing and record keeping, preparing sales related reports, phone, monitoring bank accounts, credit card assimilation and coding, handling accounts payable and receivable
· "house seat" coordination, drafting communications, liaising with Stage Managers, as necessary
· supporting the company managers with payroll, union benefit reports, processing tax returns, workers compensation, audit preparation and coordinating travel for cast, crew and/or creative staff
· working closely with the company manager to assist them at the theatre during performances as necessary by interfacing with the box office staff, front of house staff, backstage cast and staff members and generating box office reports as needed, assisting with marketing events as needed, and working with the producers on "in theatre" events, such as opening nights, production meetings, welcoming producer guests, etc.
How to Apply:
Candidates should e-mail a cover letter outlining their goals, with a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$52,000 plus health benefits