Body By Simone
Los Angeles, CA 90048
BBS YOGA INSTRUCTOR
About Body By Simone
Founded in 2011, Body By Simone is a dance-based fitness method with a celebrity following, supported by a global community of strong women from all walks of life. We strive to ensure our clients feel comfortable, safe and at ease while achieving the best possible results for their physical and mental well-being. We offer both one-on-one personal training and a range of group fitness classes that can be accessed both virtually, in-person in New York and Los Angeles, and through our award-winning BBS App.
About the BBS App
The award winning BBS App from celebrity trainer Simone De La Rue is excited to launch a yoga program in 2021. We are in search of a qualified and passionate yoga instructor to lead this new offering!
Users get access to the exclusive workout regime of Simone De La Rue and her Body By Simone method, called “Hollywood’s Hottest Workout Empire” by Forbes and “The Girlfriend Workout” by The New York Times. The BBS App utilizes advanced artificial intelligence and features an on-demand workout library, personalized recommendations, daily live streamed classes, progress tracking and a full nutrition library and meal plan curated for BBS by celebrity nutritionist Kelly Le Veque.
About the Role
We’re searching for a certified yogi with a dance, movement or music background to teach this brand new yoga program for BBS.
The ideal applicant will be uplifting, inspiring, knowledgeable and teaches with joy. They are experienced teaching Vinyasa flow and/or Power Yoga classes and ideally have on-camera or virtual teaching experience.
The chosen yogi will create their own flows based on the BBS Yoga class structure that they will be trained on. They will proudly represent the BBS brand and be our face of BBS Yoga.
They will begin by live streaming weekly classes on the BBS App, filmed from our Brentwood, Los Angeles App Studio. Once they air live, the classes will be available on the on-demand library, giving you exposure to a community of women all over the globe.
The following qualifications are required :
· 200 RYT or equivalent
· Registered yoga teacher with 3+ years teaching experience
· Ability to design and program yoga flows based upon a loose structure
· Vivacious and charismatic on-screen energy
· Autonomous and motivated individual
· Skilled at social media and willingness to market yourself and classes
The following qualifications would be beneficial :
· Previous professional dance background
· Additional certification from a nationally accredited fitness organization
· On-camera experience
Yogis must live in the Los Angeles area and be able to commute to Brentwood.
Due to the on-going pandemic, we are asking interested applicants to submit video auditions at this time. To apply, please email email@example.com by 01/23/21 with the following :
· Your resume and photo.
· An introduction video : please introduce yourself, tell us briefly about your yoga background, share with us what you most love about teaching, and answer what your favorite thing to do on a day off is!
· Teaching video : please submit a 10-15 minute video of you teaching your ideal class. This should be an alignment based flow set to music with transitions/cuing directed towards an athletic individual with little to no yoga experience. Please end with an abbreviated stretch into a short guided savasana.
Please either upload videos to your application email, or include links to the videos in the body of your email. Do not worry about the quality – your iPhone is fine, as long as we can clearly hear and see you and your personality shines!
Competitive flat-rate compensation with the opportunity for referral bonuses. Performance-based profit sharing may be considered for the right individual.
February 2, 2021 -