New York, NY
Immediate Opening for Assistant Company Manager/Management Associate – STOMP Off-Broadway and National Tour
The long running Off-Broadway hit, STOMP, is searching for an Assistant Company Manager/Management Associate to support our General and Company Management operations. The position will work closely with the General Manager on all aspects of managing both the Off-Broadway and National Tour productions of STOMP.
Job responsibilities will include company management coverage at the Orpheum Theater, tour engagement contract and settlement review, and supervising the upkeep of numerous established organizational and paperwork filing systems. This position is heavily focused on the details that ensure STOMP runs smoothly across all departments.
Ideal candidates will have strong written and verbal communication skills, empathy, and a sense of humor. Organization and attention to detail are a must. This position requires the ability to execute sound judgment and the handling of confidential materials in potentially high stress situations.
- Night, weekend, and holiday availability
- 1-2 years experience working in a professional theater management office required
- Experience working in the Broadway touring industry is highly preferred
- Facility with basic financial tracking in Excel
- Available to start immediately in New York City – this is not a remote position
- In accordance with STOMP’s COVID-19 Safety Policy, applicant must be fully vaccinated and have received a booster.
Compensation range is $850 - $1200 per week, commensurate with experience.
Members of the ATPAM NMAM program are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume, along with 2 references to:
Please include as the subject line: “Application for Asst Company Manager/Management Associate – STOMP”
No phone calls please.
Oct 3, 2022 -
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.