Theatrical Rights Worldwide
New York, NY
Theatrical Rights Worldwide (TRW), a leading NYC-based theatrical licensing company representing Broadway, West End, Off-Broadway, and TYA musicals and plays both domestically and internationally, is seeking an energetic and motivated person to join our Amateur Licensing Department.
This is a full-time, in-office, entry-level position that reports directly to the Director of Amateur Licensing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Working with customers to answer licensing inquiries via email and phone
· Editing, approving, and drafting musical and play license agreements
· Tracking license agreements, generating invoices, and processing payments
· Coordinating with production facility and warehouse to ensure timely shipments of materials
· General customer account data entry and account maintenance
· Product knowledge and sales of TRW theatrical resources and licensed properties
· Assisting the Amateur Licensing Department with additional projects as needed
Successful applicants will have the following:
· Experience providing customer service in a high-volume environment
· Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking abilities
· Ability to work effectively as both an individual and as a member of a team
· Excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills
· Strong computer skills and fluency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
· Experience with Microsoft AX Dynamics, a plus
· Knowledge of theatre industry and love of theatre itself, a plus.
$37,500 annually + Benefits.
Benefits include but, are not limited to, medical insurance, pension plan, commuter benefit.
Please email both a resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Include "Amat Licensing Rep - Your Name" in the subject line.
For the safety of our guests and staff, TRW requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including booster if eligible). Proof of vaccination will be required if an offer of employment is made.
No phone calls please. No recruiters/agencies.
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.