New York, NY 10017
Are you natural networker & relationship builder? Do you want to be rewarded for what you create? A career at Gainor Staffing can enable you to reach your financial & personal goals, grow your network; & have fun doing it.
Drawing on deep networks of Digital, Creative & Administrative talent, a fun & collaborative culture & a process built over three decades of success, Gainor aligns the leading companies with the talent they need to grow.
What YOU offer:
• You are not ok being average. You want to win.
• You have a track record of measurable sales success
• You are resilient, seeing every situation as an opportunity to improve
• You’re a natural networker with supernatural emotional intelligence
• You set detailed goals & are relentless in your drive to exceed them
• You have a profound ability to grasp changing priorities
• You resolve complex interpersonal & business challenges with an admirable integrity
• You are highly coachable and able to implement feedback
What WE offer:
• A highly-respected brand - a three decade track record & deep client relationships
• Coaching & Training - daily training, structured on-boarding, positive reinforcement
• Fun & supportive culture - Sushi Fridays, Summer Hours, Monthly Parties
• Resources - HubSpot, training, tremendous investment in top performers
• Industry leading compensation/benefits, Salary + Benefits + clear & uncapped commission plans
• Entrepreneurial culture, which enables you to strive & build your career over time.
We provide exceptional training, access to industry leading tools, simple & uncapped comp plans (Base + Commission) & a culture that celebrates everything from Sales to 2nd Dates to Babies. Our structure is set up to enable you to build your own business within our business.
We work hard & play hard.
What YOU would do every day:
• Consult Hiring Managers to identify & shape staffing needs.
• Identify & secure new business opportunities with hiring companies through targeted Email, Direct Calling & Referral Marketing efforts.
• Identify & source qualified candidates through Direct Calling, LinkedIn, etc..
• Conduct in depth interviews to qualify skills & job fits
• Creatively utilize Social Media to grow your network & attract top candidates
• Demonstrated experience networking, engaging people, selling & creating opportunity through your own efforts
• 1 year internship or work experience in a sales environment
• Strong desire to grow professionally, personally & financially
• Unflappable personal & professional integrity
• Team player, collaborative, & able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• People who are funny & can laugh at themselves will get bonus points
base + commission