Henry Miller's Theatre opened in 1918, located at 124 W. 43rd Street and designed by H.C. Ingalls. In 1929, R.C. Sherriff's Journey's End received its premiere, and Thornton Wilder's Our Town premiered in 1938. In early 1970s Times Square, Henry Miller's Theatre was also known as the Park-Miller and Avon-at-the-Hudson, and the theatre went through phases as a pornographic movie house and a discotheque. In 2010, Henry Miller's Theatre was renamed in honor of Stephen Sondheim.Read Full "At This Theatre"