The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry’s leading team.
Mills Entertainment is seeking a Wardrobe Supervisor for a summer 2018 tour. The purpose of this position is to provide the tour with the technical support needed on the ground including, but not limited to, leading and participating in the set-up and strike of tours costumes, running quick changes for performances, maintaining and repairing costume, and general support to the rest of the touring crew.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Participate in production meetings and phone conferences prior to the tour dates
· Industry and touring experience (3-5 years preferred)
· Dance experience preferred
· Experience working with and supervising a local crew under IATSE union regulations
· Wardrobe repair experience, including machine and hand stitching
· Experience running multiple quick changes
· Ability to work in high-pressure situations
· Strong communications skills
· Experience troubleshooting technical issues and making repairs on the road
· Valid driver’s license
Competitive weekly rates. Per-diem, housing, and flights are provided for during technical rehearsals and performances. *Dance tour will run from June 2018 through August 2018
Qualified Applicants please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com – Referencing Req. # WS0218 in subject line.
No phone calls or office visits, please.
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an Equal Opportunity, Mills Entertainment, LLC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
June 1, 2018 - August 31, 2018