The Public Theater
New York, NY 10003
Temporary Special Events Assistant
The Temporary Special Events Assistant will assist the department with the daily tasks associated with all of The Public Theater’s fundraising and cultivation events. This is a full time position, approximately 40 hours per week, with some evenings required, as well as some heavy lifting.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain Opening Night, Partner and Cultivation event RSVP’s
· Facilitate confirmation calls and emails with donors
· Mail invitations and letters
· Ticket and process donations into the database
· Internet research
· Assist in event preparation
· Attend and work check-in at events
· Additional duties to be assigned as needed
· Strong customer service skills
· Attention to detail
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
· Tessitura experience preferred, but not required.
The Public is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls please.