Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 75 countries on six continents with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year and include Disney On Ice, Disney Live, Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Marvel Universe Live, and Sesame Street Live. The meaningful result: Creating lifelong memories, one act at a time.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling and timekeeping of production staff, and will assist management and the Human Resources department in the recruitment of new employees. A strong ability to multi-task and change directions quickly in a busy working environment is essential to this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Create weekly schedules in the scheduler/timekeeping system.
- Create daily rotation schedules and post nightly.
- Build relationships with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Review resumes, contact candidates and conduct interviews.
- Facilitate onboarding process for all new hires while working closely with Human Resources to ensure full compliance.
- Develop and conduct new hire orientation.
- Assume responsibility for timekeeping and assisting employees with correcting timecards.
- Track absences and respond to call-outs by coordinating shift coverage.
- Keeping in constant communication with the Trolls the Experience Management Staff to notify them of any staffing issues or call-outs in real time.
- Other job duties may be assigned as needed to assist with the production.
- Some college coursework is preferred.
- 1 - 3 years in HR, Payroll, Retail and/or Hospitality is helpful.
- Scheduling in a high-volume environment is required.
- Kronos experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent time management and organization skills; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers in a fast paced, high energy working environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.