The Public Theater
New York, NY 10003
· Provide programmatic assistance for both Public Forum, Mobile Unit, and Mobile Unit National
· Provide general office assistance as assigned/needed
· Filing, organizing, errands, minute-taking in meetings, helping create office efficiencies wherever possible
· Research and generate ideas for Public Forum one-night-only events, Speaker Series, and for Digiturgy
· Provide light copywriting for Digiturgy
· Assist Forum team at live events (meeting and wrangling talent, tech and line-producing tasks as assigned)
· Attend some Mobile Unit tour performances and assist Mobile team on the road with tasks as assigned
· Provide pre-production assistance for Mobile Manager (printing, proofing, copying, rehearsal room setup, and so on)
· Coordinate post-show surveys
· Keep Mobile files up-to-date on venues and contacts
It is very important that the intern is a self-starter, can work on their own, but also knows when to ask questions. Sense of humor required.
Please e-mail cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Public is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.