New York, NY 10036
Schrödinger, a global technology leader specializing in software solutions for life science research and development, is seeking a Receptionist for an immediate permanent position in our midtown, New York City office.
- Responsibilities will include: Traditional front desk duties from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday including: greeting and directing visitors and deliveries, answering and routing phone calls, guest entry card requests, etc.
- Conference room scheduling and management.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with Building Management, Security teams, and vendors.
- Logging and follow-up for a steady stream of building, visitor, janitorial, freight elevator, and maintenance requests.
- Office Management and Facilities support, including assisting the team with occasional stocking of office snacks, refreshments, and supplies.
- Managing and organizing mail and package distribution.
- Organizing and booking employee and candidate travel including: plane, train, hotel, taxi, and car rentals.
- Assisting with on-site and off-site event planning and company wellness, team building, and holiday events
- Organizing and submitting monthly expense reports on time.
Schrödinger offers excellent benefits, competitive pay, partial company matching 401k, stock options, and exciting in-office perks all in a professional and intellectually stimulating environment right in the heart of NYC. We hire only the top tier of talent in all levels of our organization.
- The successful candidate will: Have a 4-year college degree and relevant Receptionist or Administrative experience.
- Be proficient in Gmail, Google Calendar and additional GSuite platforms. MSOffice, Expensify, WebEx, Skype, and additional internet applications a plus.
- Have a warm, polished, welcoming disposition and professional demeanor.
- Be extremely punctual, detail-oriented, highly organized and responsive, with a knack for prioritizing a multitude of daily requests.
- Strive to consistently find new ways to help and pitch in wherever necessary.
- Have a great sense of humor, flexible personality, and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Ask questions, practice common sense, and protect all sensitive and confidential material and matters.
- Take pride in being part of a growing and dynamic administrative team that keeps Schrödinger running smoothly!
The Schrödinger Admin team is made up of performers, writers, directors, and artists who work in NYC and regionally and understand what it is like to have a passion outside of your "money job."
Please apply online at: https://www.schrodinger.com/careers/other-positions/receptionist
Schrödinger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
October 11, 2017 -