Woodside, NY 11377
Operations Associate/Scheduling Coordinator
Frost Productions New York Office is seeking an Operations Associate/Scheduling Coordinator who is based in the Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut) to work on a full-time basis.
• Assist HR in the hiring process of all new employees.
• Provide Operations with general support for clerical and administrative duties, processing insurance information, etc.
• Ensure accurate information is properly logged into the employee administration system and update regularly.
• Provide information regarding staff, vehicles and security details to our clients, venues and government agencies, as needed.
• Follow up with Project Managers to assess the strengths and weaknesses of new hires and freelance staff.
• Assist in scheduling all full time, freelance and temporary labor in the field.
• Review all labor budgets and employee’s hours in order to schedule all field personnel effectively.
• Work with temporary labor agencies to schedule field labor and finalize time sheets.
• Complete Vendor Clearance Forms.
• Applicant will be required to work some nights and weekends.
• Must be punctual, professional, positive, a team player, and have a respectful attitude.
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment and handling last-minute changes on a frequent basis.
• Impeccable attention to detail and strong communication skills.
• Comfortable multi-tasking a high volume of complex and diverse tasks.
• The ability to both analytically and creatively problem-solve.
• General computer skills.
• Previous scheduling experience, preferably in the special events industry or stage management.
• Bachelor’s degree in stage management, technical theatre, or related technical field.
• 1-3 years of professional production field experience in the special events or theatre industry.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including: Access, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• A love for process and documentation.
• A solutions-oriented mindset.
• A keen eye for process improvement.
Frost Productions provides high-end, full-service production solutions to the special events market. Our clientele range from prominent cultural institutions and corporations to private individuals and organizations. With over 30 years of providing dynamic solutions to our clients, Frost continues to innovate and explore new mediums in the special events market. We pride ourselves in the ability to push the boundaries of proven technology and to provide our clients with new and innovative solutions and experiences. Our solutions often create whole environments, through the use of lighting, video, audio, décor and custom-fabricated scenic elements.
July 17, 2017 -
Commensurate With Experience