New York, NY 10036
Motion Graphics Designer
Who we are:
AKA is a global, fully-integrated entertainment advertising agency with offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Established in London in 1995, our U.S. clients include top Broadway shows, tourism destinations, and arts and culture experiences. With a unique mixture of analytical thinking and bold creative vision, we collaborate with our clients to engage with the widest possible audiences—creating advertising and experiences that speak to the core values of each individual brand.
What you’ll do:
AKA NYC is seeking a killer visual designer to concept, animate and execute original content ranging from short-form motion graphic content and commercials, infographics, and live action VFX elements. This Rockstar has a diverse set of skills and experience in commercials, online advertising promotions, and marketing campaigns. This position works alongside a talented team of directors, editors, copywriters, and producers.
Who we’re looking for:
· Passionate and creatively-driven artist looking to expand existing talents into new horizons.
· Brilliant problem solver with a knack for creating memorable motion graphics and experiences.
· Keen eye for detail. Nothing slips by you.
What you’ll need:
· At least 3 years’ work experience as a creative motion designer.
· Ability to articulate and create complex ideas and bring them to life in motion.
· A conceptual thinker with the confidence to be able to pitch ideas both to the team and clients.
· Dedication, flexibility, reliability, good organizational skills, and a high degree of responsibility.
· Advanced After Effects animation with plugin knowledge.
· Graphic design, Cinema 4D, high level animation quality, rendering and lighting (Physical Render) and Basic Modeling a plus.
· Applicant needs to be based in NYC.
Why you should work with us:
We take care of our employees. In addition to joining a one-of-a-kind team, the AKA team enjoys employer-paid medical and dental insurance, generous vacation policy, Summer Fridays, complimentary theatre tickets, weekly happy hour, AKAdemy classes, discounts, and so much more! For a complete list, please visit our website.
Please forward a brief cover letter, resume, 3 pieces of work you are most proud of, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com with "Motion Graphics Designer" in the subject line. No phone calls.
October 18, 2017 -