BFV Management & Feinstein's/54 Below
New York, NY 10019
BFV Management is currently seeking a summer semester intern to join its dynamic marketing team. This positon supports the promotional efforts for the company’s Broadway and off-Broadway productions, as well as Feinstein’s/54 Below, Broadway’s premier supper club and private event space. The Marketing Intern participates in internal marketing department meetings and actively contributes ideas to high profile marketing activations. She or he also learns from BFV’s seasoned staff members who give interactive seminars in their areas of expertise.
Hours for this positon are negotiable, but preference will be given to candidates that can commit to fulltime. A $100 per week travel/food reimbursement is provided to fulltime interns. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for the arts and/or Broadway theatre, thrives in a high paced work environment, has excellent problem-solving skills, and is self-motivated.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
· Proficient across all social media platforms
· High technical aptitude
· Video editing, MailChimp, and HTML experience a big plus.
· Design digital assets
· Update Feinstein’s/54 Below website
· Craft social media posts
· Create and schedule email blasts
· Clerical and organizational duties such as filing
· Ideating strategic plans with teammates
· Answering phones
· Grassroots marketing efforts for Feinstein’s/54 Below artists
· Taking minutes at meetings
· Other special projects.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org