Mint Theater Company
New York, NY 10036
Marketing and Development Associate
Mint Theater Company, an award-winning off-Broadway not-for-profit, seeks a full-time Marketing, Development & Member Services Associate to join our small, dedicated team of multitaskers. The position is perfect for an energetic, detail-oriented, emerging arts administrator seeking to gain experience in a professional setting.
· Serving as primary contact for “members” , including managing member ticket reservations and member benefits
· Assisting Artistic team with internal and external communications and campaigns (e-blasts, newsletters, programs, social media outlets)
· Managing patron data, including processing & acknowledging contributions and importing/exporting patron lists
· Managing other internal ticket requests including media trades, cast/crew comp requests, group sales, etc.
· Assisting with special events
· Assisting with other administrative tasks as needed
· 1-3 years of related experience in the arts
· Knowledge of NYC theater industry
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Graphic design experience (InDesign)
· Good organizational and writing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, social media platforms
· Experience with box office/database/e-mail systems (Ovationtix, Star/Telecharge, Mailchimp, Filemaker, or comparable)
· Proactive, detail-oriented, collaborative, and willing to help out where ever help is needed with our fun and professional team
Position is full time salaried with health benefits. Please send a resume and cover letter to Mint Artistic Director, Jonathan Bank c/o firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 31, 2017 -