New York, NY 10036
WildKat is a creative agency offering PR, marketing, branding, social media and event management for arts companies and artists. We are the only performing arts agency working internationally, with offices in London, Paris, and Berlin, and we have recently expanded to Los Angeles and New York. We seek to hire an individual who is looking to join the company at a busy and exciting time.
WildKat PR is offering a plum opportunity to join our new New York City office. Working with the Founder of WildKat, our NY PR Director and colleagues worldwide, you will learn how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the arts in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients. We are looking for someone who is well-organized, hard-working and enthusiastic, as well as friendly and approachable. You should enjoy working with a close-knit team, across all our offices, with the ability to both collaborate and work independently. You will have a basic knowledge of and light experience in PR, marketing, or social media. You will have proven administrative and organizational skills, plus excellent verbal and written communication skills. An interest in classical music is an advantage. A background in the arts, entertainment, journalism, or general media is a huge plus.
Key duties of the Junior Account Manager:
· To support the PR Director, New York
· To assist the Account Managers in securing opportunities for clients and helping them to achieve their PR goals. This includes a dedication to researching publications, journalists and producers for story telling opportunities and coverage
· To compile and manage media lists
· To assist with the organization of client events, and attending performances
· To write press releases and client content as needed
· To assist with client reports and feedback
Applications, by email only, should include a cover letter and CV.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.