Round Room Live
New York, NY 10014
We have an opening for a fall intern in our New York office. This is a great opportunity for college students or recent graduates interested in a career in the entertainment industry. We are looking for a motivated and creative individual that is eager to learn and gain hands on experience. He/she will be a fully-integrated member of our dynamic team, working and collaborating on several different projects. We are ideally looking for an intern who can commit to a full-time schedule (Monday – Friday / 10am – 6pm).
- General office management and administrative tasks
- Field inquiries from consumers
- Database maintenance and archiving
- Assist with press, marketing, and distribution of promotional materials
- Assist with casting and rehearsal needs
- Monitor social media pages
- Assist with research for new and existing projects
- Provide general support by assisting in the daily operations of Round Room
- Strong computer skills
- Creative and proactive thinker
- Team-oriented with a collaborative work approach
- Results-focused and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
- Prior industry experience is helpful, but not required
Round Room is a live entertainment company that specializes in the production and promotion of live family entertainment, arena shows, concert tours, theatrical performances and touring exhibitions. In 2018, Round Room was acquired by global independent studio Entertainment One (eOne). Over the last 10 years and now under eOne, the senior management of Round Room has served as the Tour Producer for Bodies: The Exhibition; Lead Producer of Rock of Ages, Executive Producer of Fuerza Bruta; Tour Promoter for An Evening with Oprah Winfrey and An Evening with Al Pacino; Jurassic World: The Exhibition; and most recently, Executive Producer of The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism, all while producing and promoting some of the biggest kids tours to date, including Yo Gabba Gabba Live and PJ Masks Live. Current projects include PJ Masks Live! Save the Day Tour, Thank You Canada Tour, Rock the Rink Tour, which launches in October 2019, Mandela: The Official Exhibition, which launched in London on February 8th, 2019 and Baby Shark Live, which launches in October 2019.
September 2, 2019 - December 13, 2019
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to info...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.