DreamWorks Trolls The Experience is coming to NYC this Fall, and YOU can be a part of the team that makes the magic happen! This live location-based experience is a visually stunning, interactive adventure that brings to life the colorful and musical world of DreamWorks Trolls. Feld Entertainment, the global leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment, is proud to partner with Universal Brand Development in this exciting new venture that will be sure to lift the human spirit and create indelible memories.
Location: 218 W 57th St, New York
Experience Duration: November 2018 to January 2020
The Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring that team members are trained and well prepared to provide a seamless interactive and exciting experience for our patrons. Will provide leadership and artistic coordination of overall aspects, character impression, and appearance of the Experience. The ideal candidate has relevant experience in an amusement park, children’s or other museums, retail, arts, live event, or hospitality setting.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in the overall leadership and direction of the Experience. Ensure superior guest experience and satisfaction. Promptly respond and follow-up on all guest concerns.
- Oversee overall Experience to ensure personnel are providing professional and uplifting interaction with guests.
- Have knowledge of all aspects of the Experience.
- Responsible for communicating all technical and artistic issues in a productive way to enhance the quality of the Experience.
- Responsible for organizing and planning weekly staffing schedules according to projected attendance including: operating hours, PR needs, special events, training and development.
- Work with Corporate Public Relations (PR) to create and present PR segments and contribute to promotional activities to ensure that they are in compliance with current Feld Entertainment, Inc. and Universal© guidelines.
- Responsible for assisting Writer and Director, during live character training and soft opening period. Maintain communication with Manager and Production Coordinator in order to effectively coordinate the training and soft opening periods.
- Partner with Assistant General Manager and Retail Store Manager to ensure the overall quality and presentation of the Experience.
- Conduct production meetings with AV Technicians to communicate technical notes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, managing and maintaining a positive attitude towards Guests, Co-Workers, and the Management Team.
- Ensure the safety of all guests, keep exhibit clean and clear of hazards.
- Develop direct reports by communicating performance expectations and preparing/conducting timely performance appraisals.
- Provide employee conflict resolution in a positive, effective manner. Follow company guidelines for discipline/terminations.
- Ensure that all special events are executed properly to the Company’s standards.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Continually seek to improve the operational efficiency of the Experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of Trolls Brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role in an amusement park, children’s museum, retail, arts, live event, or hospitality setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
November 1, 2018 - January 31, 2020