The STAGE Network
New York, NY 10001
STAGE, the first streaming network devoted to the entire world of theatre, is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to the CEO. Premiering this Fall, STAGE will feature films, documentaries, talk shows, concerts, reality, live theatre, and more.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO provides administrative support in day-to-day operations acting as a liaison and ensuring centralized communications with all staff, partners, investors, and contractors. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for managing the administrative office.
Executive Assistant responsibilities include:
· Managing and maintaining calendar and contacts for the CEO.
· Coordinating executive communications, including calls, drafting emails, and interfacing with staff, investors and other individuals.
· Taking meeting minutes, tracking and executing action items on the CEO’s behalf.
· Organizing and submitting expense reports.
· Arranging business travel as required (flight, hotel, transportation, etc).
· Supporting CEO at special events as needed.
· One or more years of office administration, or equivalent. Arts administration experience preferred.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
· Must be able to handle sensitive, confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
· Ability to work and collaborate with a diverse range of people, including the ability to be an ambassador for the senior leaders and the organization.
· Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and energy; able to anticipate the next step and/or question.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), Dropbox, and Google Suite required.
Salary is $600/week with a variable workload of up to 40 work hours. Work will primarily take place at our centrally located Midtown office space during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. Time scheduled outside of the office may be required as needed.
STAGE embraces diversity in all forms and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, race, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation. People of color, immigrants, veterans, differently abled, transgender and gender non-conforming individuals are encouraged to apply.
Please email headshot, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘Executive Assistant’ in the subject line. No phone calls please. For more information about STAGE, please visit www.watchstage.com.
August 20, 2018 -