Customer Support Training Lead
Long Island City, NY 11101
Customer Support Training Lead
The Right Place for You
Are you independent? Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you prefer management that lets you solve things the way you want to solve them? Do you enjoy speaking in front of crowds? Then FlyCleaners could be the right place for you! We appreciate free-thinking individuals who take pride and responsibility in their work. Our customer support is complex, so the right candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in a support role using phones and email.
FlyCleaners is seeking a Customer Support Training Lead who can be a part of our growing Customer Support team. The right candidate will have confidence, enjoys public speaking, will want to know the ins and outs of our business, has a deep passion to research complex problems, all while working with and providing the rest of the organization crucial insights to ensure that support contacts are minimized.
- Job Responsibilities Oversee our Training program for both new hires and in-house staff.
- Create weekly reports on team’s performance and other pertinent metrics.
- Help the team with escalated calls from customers.
- You will be a helpful and empathetic communicator across all channels – phone, twitter, and email.
- You will solve customer contacts swiftly and to a high degree of satisfaction.
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our business operations, especially as top-tier interactions will involve items lost or damaged during our laundry or dry cleaning processes and solutions will require creative investigation and complex logical thinking with all levels of the company.
- You will always make customers your #1 priority and solve interactions from their most basic level (how does pricing work?) to their most complex (where is my stuff?).
- You’ll properly code each interaction in such a way that tangible, actionable insights can be drawn by operations and the rest of the organization to make improvements to the overall business.
- Requirements Position is Long Island City based.
- Flexible availability a must! This position will require evening hours (until 11pm) when a training class is not in session.
- 1+ years as a trainer on a customer service or sales team REQUIRED.
- Some experience with ZenDesk preferred, but not required.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Can work with limited supervision.
- Talented, empathetic, and unwavering in pursuit of customer needs.
- Desire to investigate and solve complex problems.
- Resilient and thick-skinned, especially given the emotional/personal nature of dealing with people’s personal items.
- Proactive and has a desire to work in a startup-like environment.
- Excellent communication skills and superior resolution and decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
Your life is modern, sleek and humming along but when it comes to cleaning your clothes, it's still the same old process. Whether you're wasting away in the laundromat, rushing home to catch the cleaners before they close or lugging your wash n' fold down the block, the whole thing just seems so...dated. FlyCleaners is bringing dry cleaning and laundry into this century in a way that fits with the way you live...now.
That means putting our customers at the center of everything we do. FlyCleaners provides "at your door" service, usually within 30 minutes. Customers can schedule instant pickups and deliveries, set up their preferences, check on the status of their clothes and review their orders, all from that beautiful glowing rectangle referred to as a smartphone.
While we use technology to deliver superior service, we also believe that this is a people business and treat our customers with respect as well as a bit of fun and friendliness. We also support our growing team of FlyGuys and FlyGals, who are out on the street, delivering a top-notch experience to our customers every day.
Send either a Short Summary Statement or Cover Letter to us, as well as your Resume.
May 21, 2018 -