New York, NY 10014
Lokai Customer Service Associate
This is a full-time, in-house position with weekend coverage.
Life is a journey full of highs and lows. It's important to stay humble when you are at a high, and hopeful when you've hit a low. Lokai represents those ups and downs, and is a reminder to find balance.
In the coming months, Lokai will be entering into the health and wellness space and is looking to add a member of our team who can provide great service to those who want to promote balance in their daily lives
Lokai is a lifestyle company dedicated to helping people find balance. We encourage our supporters to follow their passions, dream big, and embrace the journey. We care about innovation and storytelling, and want to bring a diversity of perspectives to our team. Bring your ideas and be ready to put in the work to see them through.
As a Lokai Customer Service Associate you will provide spectacular support to our customers by becoming an expert on our products and spreading the love of Lokai everywhere.
Here’s what you'll do:
- Speak with customers over the phone to help place and manage orders
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our products and deliver above-and-beyond customer service
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Notice and identify even the smallest trends and customer pain points in real-time to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Master our order management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with Leadership team to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
- You must be able to work on at least one weekend day (Saturday and / or Sunday)
This might describe you:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills - you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite
- Familiar with e-commerce and love to teach people about new and exciting tech
- Passionate about the health and wellness space - you stay healthy and love learning more about how to keep your body in balance
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge, huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Work with awesome CS Associates who make the everyday fun
- Coordinate with Leadership to filter information about customer experiences to other teams at Lokai HQ
Email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Lokai is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
March 4, 2019 -
52,000 / year