Tom Carroll Scenery
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07305
- Experience preferred.
- Skill to build quality structures from blueprints and schematics.
- Work and communicate as a team member.
- Uses efficient work processes, meets output requirements.
- Assist other tradesmen in carpentry duties.
- Complies with safety regulations, and promotes workplace safety.
- Knowledge and skills to use and maintain tools of the trade.
- Requisition materials and supplies for jobs in progress.
- Inspects equipment regularly and ensures equipment is in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Report all instances of unsafe acts/equipment.
- Responsible for routine maintenance and up keep of all equipment used.
- Ability to communicate clearly with supervisor.
- Proficiency in English (writing and speaking).
- May be required to do other jobs in shop necessary to maintain production quotas. (i.e.) assembler, material handler, painter, or shipping/receiving as needed.
- Comply with Personal Protective Equipment use for head protection, eye and face protection, respiratory protection, hearing protection, electrical protection, hand protection, foot protection, fall arrest systems.
- REPORTS TO: Foreperson.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force as needed to move objects.
October 11, 2017 -