Saratoga Springs, NY
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry’s leading team.
We are expanding our team and in need of Booking Coordinator to support our growing portfolio of properties and corresponding engagements. This role supports our Booking Managers and the Director of Booking, with the planning, scheduling, budgeting, and routing the tour planning processes. This role requires the ability to work with spreadsheets and our CRM, Salesforce database, with a high level of detail, strong communication skills and emotional intelligence, operating in a high performing sales environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain company databases
· Update and maintain proprietary systems accordingly, Salesforce CRM
· Draft budgets in excel and in company CRM
· Report sales data to appropriate resources
· Support the confirmation process for closed engagements
· Create and maintain avails grids
· Draft box office memos
· Create call lists and schedule appointments for trade show meetings.
· Collaborate with a team to meet competitive booking goals and quotas
· Track and report key performance metrics
· Assist Booking Managers in routing offers, as requested
· Other duties as assigned